Guest Post from Kelly BeAFunMum.com
Here’s a fun idea for the classroom, just in time for Valentine’s Day or Harmony Day. This Flag Heart Paper Chain is simple and fun to make and is a beautiful picture of how everyone, from anywhere in the world can work together to achieve something wonderful.
1. Print Template — 3 pages of flag hearts. Click the picture to access the PDF file.
2. Cut around the grey line.
3. Run the scissors down each row of four hearts. This should leave you with 7 chain pieces per page.
4. Overlap the beginning and the end of one of the paper chain piece and staple.
5. Link the next piece of paper chain and repeat until the desired length is achieved.
6. Hang to decorate the classroom or home.
Multicultural Resources to support Harmony Day
or head on over to our website www.globalkidsoz.com.au for more ideas